CrossFit Bridgewater, Ma and Garage Gym Natick, Ma. Join our FitCamp or PersonallyFit programs! For info on any of these programs contact me anytime. Get Fit!!!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work hard Stay strong

 


I wish I understood the value of working hard now to reap the benifits later when i was younger. I would have been a lot more disciplined and not as abusive to my body. I would have eaten healthier, drank less achohol, worked out more and got more rest. I would be the most healthy, rested and energetic person ever. Right? Isn't that what we all say?
Well, fortunately we all make mistakes and we all experiment and we all enjoy ourselves. Sometimes more than others!
I am here to tell you that it's never too late. It is always the right time to start a fitness program and never wait till monday. I hate that!!! Start today!!!
Call or email for information on any fitness or nutrition questioins you have.
G'nte (-:
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment